Due to our unique program that allows us to build on each child’s individual strengths, admission at SCI is an ongoing process. Prior to registration and acceptance the parent(s) must meet with the Academic Coordinator for an initial interview. The purpose of the interview is to ensure that the program meets the need of the student. Once the student is registered he/she must write an assessment test in two core subjects English and Mathematics at the previous year grade level. The assessment test is for placement purposes only.
The following documents must be presented at the time of registration:
- Birth Certificate/Government Issued Passport
- Health Card
- Updated Immunization Record
- Most Recent Report Card
Tuition and Fees
First and last months tuition are due upon registration.
*Payments for Tuition must be made by Pre-Authorized Payment plans*
|Kindergarten||Grades 1 - 8||High School|
SCI welcomes international students.
We accept students from grades 7 – 12 who demostrate, at minimum, basic understanding of the english language.
Note: Maximum age of enrollment is 19 years of age.
The following items must be completed:
- Completed Application Form – Complete and submit application form with parent and student signature
- Interview between parents and/or guardian with Academic Coordinator
- Full international tuition fee must be submitted before the school office will issue a letter for the student to use to obtain a visa
- Medical Insurance must be purchased at the same time as the tuition fee is purchased
- Letter of Acceptance issued to the the student
- Book Diagnostic Assessment Test and English Profiency Testing at least 3 weeks prior to the beginning of school semester
- An Official Translated copy of your school transcripts
- A copy of your Passport
- A copy of your Immunization Record
- A copy of your study permit, once obtained
- A copy of your IELTS or TOEFL score (if applicable)
Enrolling multiple children?
Contact us for pricing for additional children/family